Saturday, March 26, 2011

DEAR HATER

Dear hater how you? Last l checked l was more successful, beautiful and classier than you,…oh!l still am, NO wait, am triple better than you now while you were busy hating l was busy making myself more successful by enlarging my networks, bank accounts and of course status, by hating you made me smile more therefore increasing my radiance and making me very beautiful and just by you keeping on with your hate game l gained more class not that l didn’t have class before as you already know but just by not caring what you were saying about me they took me for a lady and you more of an old bitter hag with no life.
Anyway am sure you are okay in your dark world, l hope you keep on hating on me since you started it has gained me a lot of publicity hence making me a rare and high on demand brand.
I sure would like to write you more but am just out of good words to describe you my friend.
I hope that you will be there when l give out my yearly bonuses to my haters because you do deserve for this year you have been busy thanks Doll.

Always fabulous
Sudifab
……………………………………………………………
sudifab

No comments:

Post a Comment