Sunday, March 27, 2011

DEAR FABULOSITY

Dear fabulosity thanks for always making me stand out in every aspect am beautiful, smart, funny, sexy but thanks to you am fabulous.
You are more than a friend, a companion, a sister, a lover, a housemate, you are my personal stylist my personal instructor my personal ego maniac and that’s why today l decided to write to you asking you to always stay with me even when am cranky and just do not want you around make sure you will always remind me that without you am incomplete and might even die if l can not be with you.
Your special space in my life is reserved forever, we will get married together have children together and grow old and die together because SUDI is not complete without FAB we have and must stick together and let nothing come between us you are more than the love of my life, you are my love in this life and the after life. I love you

Yours truly
Sudifab

………………………………………………………
Sudifab

1 comment: