Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MY BEST BODY PART

Since l was a small child my mum used to tell me that l have bold eyes mums always say what makes their children feel better,but for this l came to realise that my eyes are my strongest point,most say they are intimidating but l think they are bold an sexy.so there are some things l do to make them stand out more:
during the day l usually want them to look simple then at the same time alittle dramatic,so what l tend to do before l live the house in the morning is:
1.apply a dark mac eye liner above the upper lash line.
2.to make the dramatic look alittle soften just for day time l use a pencil liner(black)to creat a subtle slightly smudgy effect.
3.then l do a quick coat of mascara separating my lashes.After all this am ready to get out of th house for a fab day.

Come night l want to feel all glomorous so l pick a more brighter colour of eye liner preferably silver.
Then l do the top lashes because its to bright.
I extend each line to the side to get a slightly fancy trendy ballerina look though not to much and finish as always with my mac black mascara.
I chose to know what part of my body l love and l think it is fabulous and very sexy to know that they are my strong hold.
WHAT IS YOUR STRONG HOLD AND BEST PART OF YOUR BODY.

No comments:

Post a Comment