Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fabulocity!!!

Someone ones told me that l should never give up in life and should always go for what l want,so might say its selfish,inconsiderate or just simply mean but to look at it from my angle is when you want the best for you then 99.9% u got to b 3 of the above to just get through face A let alone B n C,so call it whatever you want l call it fabulosity.My first audition l went there not knowing if l was cut to be for that show ,l went there with my wired cat walk and never got picked but what made me happy is the photoshoot l rocked it with no makeup on,l was so proud of myself and l remember going home that day telling myself that l will make sure l work on my walk and after two days with me as my own personal chereographer went for another audition and was picked,l call that fabulosity.
For the past 1 year av been modeling as a plus size model sharing a runway with skinny models but l made sure they get to know who l am by rocking the runway like l was born on it,l call that fabulosity.
WHAT IS YOU FABULOUS MOMENTS?

No comments:

Post a Comment