Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BAGS BAGS BAGS BAAAAAAGGGGGSSSSSSS

A bag,hand badbag or a bag you carry to accesorise your outfit can break you or make your outfit,a bag create a huge statement on what you really are made of,fashionistas know their bags and you can easily spot 1 from a crowd just by the look of her bag,l tend to like big bags that really can carry almost everythng from makeup to spare underwear(u never know when you gonna need one :-))my boyfriend always teases me that it can even fit a 21 inch screen,but a gal gotta do what she has,when it omes to my bags l choose them with alot of care l used to like gucci when was still in high school then it just grew out of me when my mum bought me my 1st jimmy choo bag,it was like being born again because from then on l love my jimmy choo's..........also got a sick fittish with lui vitton l cant put my hand on it but lui is just glamour their small bags mek me want to carry a smaller bag and finally l love my channel,but just have in mind a bag can make your out fit or break it so be careful on choosing them......
now when a man got enough since of style to rock a bag the l think thats an A plus because most men thk bags are mostly just a women's thing well you should think again when you go shopping next time be bold enough and take that bag you have been eyeing all this while but think if you carry it you will look like a sissy..........xoxo fabulosity is all that counts

No comments:

Post a Comment